With all these sad news flooding in these last weeks, with all these terrorist attacks everywhere, police shootings of innocent black men, the subsequent shootings of police officers in the States, with the rise of Xenophobia in numerous countries I started to feel depressed. I kept asking myself:
“But how, dear God, can it be 2016 and we are still not any further evolved than thousands of years ago? Have we learned nothing as a human race?”
It was depressing to think that as a human being and the endless times I have been reincarnating on this planet (Yes, I’m an old soul) we don’t seem to be moving forward.
This morning I asked God directly in my meditation and here is my download that I wanted to share as it brought me peace of mind:
You want to know why there is war and terror on Earth? The world is simply a reflection of your inner states. If there is war in this world, you are fighting a war inside of yourselves, for you are your own worst enemies.
- Every time you have an unkind thought about yourself you are at war with yourself
- Every time you don’t accept the way you are you are at war with yourself
- Every time you don’t absolutely LOVE what you see in the mirror you are at war with yourself
- Every time you think you are not good enough you are at war with yourself
- Every time you believe you don’t deserve the best you are at war with yourself
- Every time you hold a judgement against yourself or another human being you are at war with yourself
- Every time you play victim and blame someone else around you for your state of mind you are at war with yourself
- Every time you make yourself emotionally, mentally, spiritually or physically dependant on a person, a substance or an ideology you are at war with yourself
Every time you look for God as an external force, that is a force outside of yourself you give away your power, because you will then not find that force within you.
When you separate God from yourself and make God that great being that is all-mighty and you think that you are not, you give your power away. You are all Co-creators, creating your reality when you think, when you speak and when you act every single second. You are all powerful and divine beyond measure if you allowed yourselves to be.
You want to know what real enlightenment means? Finding God within you – finding that LIGHT within you and lightening up from the inside. This is what enlightenment means. Everyone has access to enlightenment. Everyone has access to their inner light and has the power to switch it on.
And yet why are you all so afraid of loving yourselves deeply? Why are you all so afraid of finding your inner light? Why do you look for love externally, waiting for someone to make you “whole” when you have the ability to be whole all on your own? Why are you so afraid of spending time alone and cherishing your own company? Why are you so afraid of your own divinity and realising that God is within each and every one of you?
The enlightenment process is about realising your own God-self. Your connection to the divine starts right inside of your hearts, by loving yourselves and loving your own divinity, your God-seed.
What is there more beautiful and more powerful than loving yourself deeply?
When you love yourself and others deeply you are not guided by greed, by hate, by fear. Only when you, as human beings, have learned to love yourself deeply and to be at peace with yourselves, will there be peace in this world. Only when you stop harming yourselves will you stop harming others. Only when you let fall your own walls, will this world become more united.
Start loving yourselves deeper, every single day. The more you love yourselves, the more God you will find within you. The more love you hold for yourselves, the more peace you will feel deep inside of you and the more God there will be inside of you and on Earth. This is the only way for the human race to ascend collectively.
Don’t see pain as an enemy. Pain is a powerful transmitter to reach higher levels of consciousness. The pain you are all feeling collectively right now is helping you to look at what’s not working in this world, but also deep inside of you, for it’s all interrelated. Instead of focusing on the pain in this world, look for the pain you are holding on to within yourselves.
- Look at your shadows and shine some light on it
- Look at your naked soul, with all your lovely flaws and shine some light on your soul
- Stop judging others and looking for ugliness in others, but love your own ugliness and shine some light on it. When you deal with your own shadow, there is no need to criticise others and find flaws in others.
- Stop blaming others for the way you feel and empower yourself
By working on your own individuation, by self-realising yourselves, by enlightening yourselves and others, by becoming whole on your own, this is how you can march forward as human race, as fully realised God-selves, as warriors of love, building an army of love. Let your arms of self-destruction fall, let your armours of self-hate dissolve.
Accept that you are all work in progress, a beautiful piece of art in the making and that is being painted on every single day. And know that the biggest achievement in life will be the love that you managed to cultivate for yourselves and the realisation of how divine you all truly are. For this is the only true power: LOVE.